In the Heart of Historic St. Andrew's West, Ontario
Quinn's Inn was built in 1865 by John Sanfield MacDonald who served as Ontario's First Premier from 1867-1871.
Two years before becoming Premier, Mr. MacDonald built a stagecoach stopover on the site of Quinn's Inn.
In 1924 Frank Quinn became owner, followed by his sons Maynard, Alfred and Ernest in 1948.
Come in and enjoy yourself in the Dining Room, Mordecai's Pub or Banquet Room at Quinn's Inn.
Click here to view our Fine Dining menu.
For reservations call 613-936-1865 or 1-866-828-8380.
17329 Kings Road & Highway 138
St. Andrew's West, Ontario
Phone: 613-936-1865 or 1-866-828-8380